Friday, July 27, 2012

Review on 6DollarShirts.com

Review on 6DollarShirts.com

Just saying, some shirts are inappropriate on there.

I ordered 13 shirts from 6dollarshirts.com four days ago. If you order a girls tee, it is 50 cents more, making the shirts $6.50. Which I won't complain about, since it is still an amazing deal. They have a sale going on, where if you buy 10 shirts, you get $10 off your purchase! My total [before the discount] was $83.75 [One of the shirts I bought was on sale for $5.75]. After the discount, it was $73.75. The shipping made the total be $91.53. Not bad for 13 shirts, in my opinion. The whole part where you put in your information (shipping address, name, email, etc.) was very simple, very easy to navigate. My mom actually put it on her credit card (I paid her back in cash, because, obviously, I don't own a credit card.). After we got finished putting in everything, the website said it would email my mom's email address to confirm the order. The email came 2 days after we ordered them (not bad, since once, my mom ordered clothes for my sister off American Eagle and it took like a week to send the confirmation email.) My mom, of course, confirmed the order, and we received my tee shirts 2 days later. I tried the shirts on, and they are SO comfy. COMFIEST SHIRTS EVER. They look like they could cost about $15 each, the quality is very nice. I was extremely, EXTREMELY pleased. All in all, I rate 6dollarshirts.com 4.5/5! :D

Rate - 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment