Saturday, July 28, 2012

Effective Ways to Learn a New Language

Effective Ways to Learn a New Language

First of all, I think getting the app 'Spanish!' by Mind Snacks. [It has Spanish, French, Russian, etc.] It has many games available to help you learn, while still having fun. One level comes with the free version, if you want the other levels, then it costs $5. Which sucks, but is definitely worth it. I will do a review on my Spanish! app ASAP. Probably later today or tomorrow, I think. Another thing you can do is watch Spanish movies and have English subtitles, or the other way around. I haven't tried that yet, but I plan to, soon. You can check out some websites, I really need to do that. I will, and I will share my favorites. This is something different you can do, watch Spanish music lyric videos. Try not to do anything fast paced, unless you're advanced, of course. Start out slow and work your way to the top. There isn't any rush, do everything at your own pace. This is one of my favorite things to do, put note cards with Spanish words on them and tape them to the matching object in your room/house. An example would be a note card with the word 'la cama' taped to/sitting on your bed. It reminds me of that one episode from That's So Raven, where she is trying to learn Spanish before her big test. :)

1 comment:

  1. The subtitles work. When I watch the subbed anime, words that they use alot, like yes or thank you, I know by heart :3

    ReplyDelete