Saturday, July 28, 2012

Organization

Organization

My friend Abby made a blog post similar to this. Check it out! http://abbysapple.blogspot.com/2012/07/organization.html

  1. Invest in a bookshelf. If you have a lot of books, of course. My desk came with a book shelf on the top, which is good, but also bad. I read a lot of books, I recently just cleaned out my tiny bookshelf. I gave probably 30 books to my little cousins. My favorite books/books I want to read are currently on my bookshelf. [Percy Jackson series, Series of Unfortunate Events series, Warrior Cats series, Hunger Games Trilogy, Boy in the Striped Pajamas, etc. (I don't own any HP books, I only have them on my kindle </3)] I keep a lot of my other books in an orange storage box that doubles as a seat. I have about 30 books in that box, and over 20 on my bookshelf. I definitely need a large bookshelf, but honestly, my room is too small for that, and we're low on money. 
  2. Get a jewelry box. Or get crafty and make hangers for your jewelry. [See Abby's blog post.] Or, if you mainly just have ear rings, get an ear ring tree, they're super cute and hold a lot of ear rings. Look at Wal-Mart or a thrift store. You don't need fancy ear ring trees, just get a cheap one and move on with your life. If you mainly have rings, I suggest getting a ring box with lots of ring holes. 
  3. Buy storage boxes. Or under-the-bed boxes. I suggest having one for nail polish, and probably one for make up, if you wear make up. I suggest also having a large plastic box in your closet to hold extra sheets and/or blankets. You can buy super cheap boxes and then decorate them later to save a few bucks! :)
  4. Get a trash can for your room. Most people have them, but some do not. Definitely get one if you do not already have one. You don't need to buy trash bags for it, just use old K-Mart or Wal-Mart bags. 

I think that's all! I'll update if I think of any more! Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out Abby's organization post! Link is above!

No comments:

Post a Comment